Five Million Plus Cities
Prof. Michele Clarke, Associate Pro Vice Chancellor, University of Nottingham, UK
Mr. Vijay Srirangan, Director General, Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Prof. P.S.N. Rao, Director, SPA New Delhi
Prof. Peter Fussey, Professor of Sociology, University of Essex
Dr. Anil Kumar Roy, Associate Professor, CEPT University
Dr. Devendra Saroj, Associate Professor, University of Surrey
Mr R Srinivas, Head, Metropolitian Division, TCPO, New Delhi
- A well deliberated Policy Paper on enhancing competitiveness of India’s ‘Five Million Plus’s cities
- Identify the need for research and knowledge management.
- Formulate capacity strengthening measures for the ‘Five Million Plus’ cities.
- University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- Sushant School of Planning and Development